- I was fighting with the family that I lived with, who were long-lost relatives or something.
- I was wearing a pink babydoll Tshirt.
- I was working in a used bookstore.
- I was a dogwalker for Koji, who, in fact, is a dog who lives near me (but doesn't take many walks anymore that I can tell).
- While taking him with me to work, I met an animal control officer and then together we met a bear. I remembered hearing that bears like it when you sing, so I started singing "Come Away With Me," which moved the animal control officer to tears. We sang "River" together and then he went to go deal with the bear.
- I was called into the principal's office, and she had received a job application from someone homeless who knew an acquaintance of mine. She wanted to know if I was queer, and the implication was that she was considering firing me because of these things.
Weirdness. It was definitely an anxiety dream - I was sweating and worried when I woke up. But about what?