- I love letting a connection with a new person find its natural level, one that is only lightly influenced by the relationships that I'm already in.
- I need more sex and attention than I would feel good about asking just one person for.
- I love that for some of us, polyamory can be a way to create a network of mutual support, even a chosen family.
- I feel that the level of negotiation and examination necessary to making poly relationships work has really helped me grow as a person over the years.
- Life is unpredictable! Poly allows for relationships to shift more easily over time without having to end, because you are not trying to get all your needs met by one person.
What are your top five reasons for choosing the relationship style that works best for you?