1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My student loans - which I finished paying back last year, yay!
2. Do you miss being a child?
Not at all.
3. Chore you hate the most?
Making the bed.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
There's someone I wish I hadn't lost touch with. I also regret not telling people I love them.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
Miss Ruby Perrin.
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A librarian. I did that for a while.
9. How many colleges did you attend?
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I'm not wearing a shirt.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
They make me glad I don't drive.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It didn't, I was awoken by the sound of my roommate making breakfast. I was relieved that I had gotten a good night's sleep.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"Why did I get out of bed at all today?"
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Hmm. Tristan Taormino, I guess, she seems really nice but though I've met her we've not had much of a conversation.
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
17. Get up early or sleep in?
Get up early, unless I have a migraine.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Hannelore, from Questionable Content.
19. Favorite thing to do at night?
20. When did you first start feeling old?
When I started catching myself thinking "Goddamn tourists!"
21. Favorite lunch meat?
Uh... smoked salmon. Which isn't a lunch meat.
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I don't think marriage is a ritual at all. And no, I don't think weddings are outdated.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
... this question makes no sense.
25. What's your favorite drink?
26. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
I don't have a car. The one in my room is tuned to 92.5.
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I took someone back once. That was the exception that proved the rule.
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
I might if they existed.
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
32. Last book you finished reading?
_Blood Orchid_ by Stuart Parker.
33. Do you have a teddy bear?
I have two, one boy and one girl.
34. Strangest place (where) you have ever brushed your teeth?
35. Do you go to church?
Only if someone died or is getting married.
36. How old are you?